About the Office for the Community Sector
The Office for the Community Sector (OCS) is responsible for supporting the Victorian not for profit (NFP) sector to be responsive to community needs in the future. The OCS aims to:
- reduce compliance burden; cut red tape
- strengthen the capability and capacity of NFP sector organisations.
The OCS produces resources and tools which are available free online, to assist organisations in areas such as; workforces development, governance and fundraising.
- the e-Bulletin is a regular subscription newsletter containing the latest community sector news and events
- the annual Not For Profit Summit offers a day of ideas, workshops and networking.
- contact the Office for the Community Sector
Resources for NFPs
- Office for the Community Sector publications
- Setting up a NFP organisation
- Workforce capability tools
- Fundraising and philanthropy
- Strategic business planning
- Finance for not for profits
- Not for Profit Compliance Support Centre