“Sold Out” sessions for NFP Summit30 Oct 2012
There was an overwhelming response from Victorian not-for-profit community sector organisations this year, for the Office for the Community Sector's Annual NFP Summit.
More than 350 NFPs gathered at Geelong's Simonds Stadium on 18 October, for the NFP Summit ‘Change – Challenge & Choice’.
By popular demand, the CEO of the UK's Directory of Social Change Debra Allcock-Tyler returned as keynote speaker. Debra also featured at the 2010 NFP Summit.
Summit delegates also heard from corporate high-flyer turned social entrepreneur Simon Griffiths, participated in a range of practical capacity-building workshops, and received a pack of new resources from the OCS to support them in their vital work across Victorian communities.
- Exhibitors Profile Brochure (Word 1.14 MB)
- Speakers Profile Brochure (Word 1.14 MB)
- Facilitators Profile Brochure (Word 1.11 MB)
Presentations from the NFP Summit will be on the Summit webpage as soon as practicable.
The following new resources for not-for-profit community organisations will also be available soon on the Publications webpage:
- Community Sector Governance Capability Framework Tool Kit and Facilitators Guide
- Community Sector and Business Partnerships Guide and Tool Kit
- Why consider shared services? The advantages, disadvantages and challenges
- Are shared services right for you? An evaluative framework
- How to establish shared services – A step-by-step guide
- Case studies
- Office for the Community Sector Home Page
- Not For Profit Summit
- Office for the Community Sector Publications