Community support grants
Community Support Grants (CSG) aim to build resilient and adaptable communities with:
- improved community infrastructure, facilities and services
- improved community connections
- communities taking action on their own behalf
Funding range of grant
- Community Infrastructure projects up to $500,000
- Community Infrastructure planning up to $30,000
- Community Initiatives projects up to $50,000
Open DatesThis program is open for applications on an ongoing basis.
Supporting DocumentsDocuments that are to be submitted as part of the application:
- Assessment Criteria Response Template (Word 39 KB)
- Project Plan Template (Word 42 KB)
- Voluntary Labour and In-Kind Support Information Sheet (Word 271 KB) (if required)
- Environmentally Sustainable Design (Word 1.2 MB)
- Universal Design Principles and Disability Standards for Access to Premises (Word 1 MB)
- Guide to Governing Shared Community Facilities (Word 361 KB)
- Guide to Delivering Community Precincts (Word 282 KB)
- Social Procurement
- Frequently asked questions
Before you apply for a grant, we recommend you read about DPCD's Funding Agreements, as funding is dependent upon your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
If successful in obtaining a grant, use forms for recipients to complete and submit whilst managing your project.
Eligibility and Application
Growth area councils**
|Not for profit organisations|
|Community Infrastructure||Contact the DPCD representative below, as this is a separate process
Partner with your local council who can apply on behalf of the project
|Community Infrastructure Planning||
*Community Support Grants Program funding for regional areas is delivered through the Putting Locals First Program.
**Growth area councils are: City of Casey, Cardinia Shire Council, Hume City Council, Melton Shire Council, City of Whittlesea and Wyndham City Council.
We recommend that you read My Grants Application before commencing your online application.
- Read more about Community Development
- For assistance with a project idea and/or an application contact Denise Francisco, Program Manager (email@example.com - 9208 3649)
- For general grant enquires contact the Grants Information Line
Read about Clayton Community Centre.