The Sporting Uniform program provides grants of up to $1000 to assist in the purchase of sports uniforms.
This program provides funds for activities that support Victorian community-based clubs to deliver sport and active recreation opportunities. The following organisations can apply for funding:
- Victorian sporting clubs
- Victorian active recreational clubs.
To be eligible for funding applicants must:
- be an affiliated club with a State Sporting Association recognised by Sport and Recreation Victoria (SRV). Please refer to the list of SRV recognised Victorian State Sporting Associations
- participate in a competition that is recognised by their sport’s State Sporting Association
- be non-government and not-for-profit
- not have received a Sporting Uniform Grant in a funding round within the previous two funding rounds (ie 2013-2014 Round 1 or 2013-2014 Round 2)
- be an incorporated body, cooperative or association or be auspiced by an incorporated body, cooperative or association
- possess an Australian Business Number (ABN) or can provide written advice from the Australian Tax Office that no withholding tax is required from the grant payment
- be financially solvent
- adhere to the Victorian Code of Conduct for Community Sport
- provide a quote for the uniforms intended to be purchased. The quote must include details of item type, number and total cost of uniforms to be purchased.
- Victorian clubs that due to geographic reasons play in an interstate competition may be eligible
- school sport and recreation clubs are only eligible to apply if players are not current students (i.e. Old Boys clubs are eligible to apply)
- university sport clubs that participate in inter-varsity competitions are not eligible. To be eligible, university clubs must participate in a competition that is affiliated with their sport’s State Sporting Association
- State Sporting Associations, district leagues and associations, state or national representative teams, and social clubs are not eligible for funding
- each individual club can only submit one application per funding round.
Funding range of grantUp to $1,000
This program is currently closed. There are two funding rounds in 2014-2015:
||Notifications anticipated by
|Round 1 (Closed)
||Tuesday 20 May 2014||Thursday 3 July 2014||Monday 8 September 2014|
||Tuesday 25 November 2014||Thursday 5 February 2015||Monday 4 May 2015|
All applications must provide a quote for the uniforms intended to be purchased. The quote must include:
- details of item type
- number of uniforms to be purchased
- individual and total cost of uniforms to be purchased.
Applications submitted without a quote, or without a detailed quote, will not be eligible for funding. Please refer to the information on How to provide a quote (Word 29 KB).
The Sporting Uniform Grants Program will not fund uniforms that have already been purchased prior to the closing date of the funding round.