Assess my application
Acknowledgment of receipt of application
You will be notified that DPCD has received your application.
Assessment may include the following process. Check information about the specific grant program(s) that you are intending to apply for:
- Assessment against eligibility criteria
- Assessment against the selection criteria and the aims of the program
- Assessment of the actual proposal and supporting documents (if requested)
- Relative assessment of merit against other proposals
- Shortlisting (may be accompanied by an interview or additional questions regarding your proposal)
- Referee checks (including assessment of previous projects you may have undertaken)
- Decision-making and notification
Some programs require you (and potentially others involved in the application) to be available during the assessment phase.
Timetable for decision-making
The timing of assessments is appropriate to each grant program. Grant Programs can be annual, have multiple funding rounds in a year, or be open all year round. Details are on the program page for each grant program. Decision-making can sometimes take some time, as there may be many other applicants for the same grant program and the assessment panel needs time to assess each application thoroughly. Most grant programs specify the time period for assessment and when they will notify applicants. If you want to check the status of your application you can do this on My Grants (You will need to have registered and have your Sign-In and password for access):
Notification of the outcome
You will be notified of the outcome of your grant application by mail, or if you want to check the status of your application you can do this on My Grants (as in the diagram above)