Other funding opportunities
- Visit Grantslink
- Floods- Community Recovery Fund provides financial assistance to community organisations and local councils to restore social networks and functioning and restore damaged community facilities.
- Participation for CALD Seniors is a small grants program designed to create or expand opportunities for socially isolated culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) seniors to participate in their communities.
- Grant Information Line can provide general information about the Victorian Government's programs
- Your local council may provide grants for and/or assistance in completing an application.
- Philanthropy Australia has a series of links on its website to most Australian philanthropic organisations.