News & Events
- The Minister for Planning, Matthew Guy is seeking applications from individuals who wish to serve on the Heritage Council of Victoria.
- The Vic-Heritage App is the best government app in Australia, after it received an award at the AIMIA awards, the main industry competition for the country, held on 15 March.
Victorian Government Aboriginal Affairs Report 2012- 21 Mar 2013
The Minister for Aboriginal Affairs has released the Aboriginal Affairs Report 2012.
- Minister for Local Government Jeanette Powell got into the action of the 2013 Premiers’ Reading Challenge at Shepparton Library with students from the local campus of Sirius College.
- A new report shows that Port Phillip Bay may be home to Sydney Harbour style commuter ferries.
- Planning Minister Matthew Guy has approved the tallest building in the southern hemisphere to be known as Australia 108.
- Victorian sports associations have used the Office for the Community Sector’s Workforce Capability Framework (WCF) to improve their human resource functions.
- A new Office for the Community Sector project is supporting Barwon’s not-for-profit (NFP) disability service providers, as they gear up to pilot the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
- Melburnians have embraced the chance to help plan their city by attending one of the largest consultation events in Victoria’s history.
- Planning Minister Matthew Guy has announced final details on the reform of Victoria’s residential planning zones.