News & Events
- Planning Minister Matthew Guy has announced that a new Victorian Building Authority will be established to oversee building industry regulation.
The new Victorian Aboriginal Affairs Framework- 22 Nov 2012
The Victorian Aboriginal Affairs Framework 2013 - 2018 brings together Government and Aboriginal community commitments and efforts to create a better future for Victoria’s Aboriginal population.
- Plans have been unveiled for a new employment focused suburb at East Werribee making it the largest integrated business and residential development of government owned land in Victoria since Docklands.
Your comments are invited on the draft Wimmera Southern Mallee Regional Growth Plan to guide growth and change over the next 30 years.
- Planning Minister Matthew Guy has approved $200 million worth of city shaping developments in central Melbourne.
- There was an overwhelming response from Victorian not-for-profit community sector organisations this year, for the Office for the Community Sector's Annual NFP Summit.
- Planning Minister Matthew Guy has released a Discussion Paper to inform the development of the new Metropolitan Planning Strategy. You’re invited to join the conversation and have your say about Melbourne’s future.
- Planning Minister Matthew Guy has announced more than $3.1 million for local infrastructure projects across metropolitan and regional Victoria as part of the first round of the Community Works Program.
- The Local Government Investigation and Compliance Inspectorate (Inspectorate) investigation into the electoral roll anomalies detected by Melbourne City Council is rapidly progressing.
- New planning controls have been approved by Planning Minister Matthew Guy to protect the Yarra and Maribyrnong Rivers from encroachment and inappropriate development.