Register for a PLANET course
This page explains how to register for a PLANET course, common issues and questions and the cancellation and refund policy.
On this page:
Register and book a courseAll PLANET course bookings are made using the On-line Registration System.
1. Create a user account in the PLANET on-line training environment.
2. Once logged in you can browse courses, select training dates and fill in payment details.
Open the PLANET Online Registration System
Note: You will receive your user name almost instantly via email; it will take approximately 30 minutes for your account to become active.
See Help for more information about registration.
- All prices are shown GST inclusive, students are eligible for a 50% discount
- EFT payments are accepted, we are currently investigating credit card payments.
- If paying by cheque make payable to the Department of Planning and Community Development
A tax invoice will be issued at the time of registration.
See Help for more information about payment.
1. If you need to cancel your attendance at a course:
- Notice of cancellation must be given no later than 5 days before the program to be eligible for a full refund
- all withdrawals from programs can be undertaken on-line
- A cancellation fee of $40.00 will be charged for late withdrawals
- No refunds are given where parties do not attend a seminar without prior notice.
See Help for more information about cancellation.
Answers to some common questions are provided below.
I receive an error message when accessing the Planet Online Reservations page.
If a Manager or HR representative is looking after training for your department, they will need to either create an account for you or have a copy of your username and password to log in and book training on your behalf.
Can I still access my training records if I change employer?
Yes, you will be required to update your contact details.
On payment remittance, specify the names and corresponding courses so that we can allocate your funds accordingly.
Is catering provided?
Unless specified otherwise, all catering will be provided.
Yes, but our records of your training may be compromised. If time permits your replacement should make an official registration.
contact the administrator if you are experiencing any issues.