Regional Development Victoria's grants programs are largely delivered within the framework of the government's Regional Growth Fund (RGF). The RGF will deliver $1 billion over eight years to build and upgrade local services and infrastructure, as well as invest in local skills and industries to promote jobs.
The RGF will:
- provide better infrastructure, facilities and services
- strengthen the economic, social and environmental base of communities
- create new jobs and improve career opportunities
- support the planning and development of projects
- leverage increased investment
Regional Development Victoria's grants are available through programs that support:
- Regional infrastructure development
- Regional business and industry development
- Regional community development
Other Grants Programs
The Department of Planning and Community Development administers a range of grant programs.
Find a Grant is an easy way for you to search DPCD grants that you or your organisation may be eligible to apply for.
Grants Index provides a snapshot view of all grant programs.